Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcome to the Charmy Disco~~

Wooooooo!!! Charmy Disco~

As you have probably guessed, this is my new side blog to my idol review blog, Happy Disco, JUST about everything Ishikawa Rika.

Basically, when I'm thinking of things on the Happy Disco, I don't want to get TOO fangirly, and have an overflow of posts like "OMG look at this blog pic Rika posted it's so cuuute~~~" because, quite frankly, I want some semblance of professionalism in the reviews and posts I make on the Happy Disco. I want THAT space to focus on idol news and reviews and not me being all fangirly on everyone.

Unfortunately I DO get seriously fangirly and need to get that out somewhere, and sometimes I think my friends must feel like "OK, I get it, you really like Rika." So. Charmy Disco, yay!

1 comment:

  1. wooow a blog dedicated to charmy !! charmy is my interest..in fact, she is the one that got me "nailed" to morning musume, until now.
    i hope you can your share your files with us !!

    ReplyDelete