Monday, August 30, 2010

My favorite Rika OPV is...

So, when I started Charmy Disco I was all "OH MAN I'LL HAVE MORE TO TALK ABOUT HERE THAN ON HAPPY DISCO". But that hasn't really happened yet. So. You'll have to make do with my absolute #1 favorite Rika OPV; I love how well it's put together and I've watched it multiple times because I just like it that much.



It's by a user on YouTube, RoumanCeSoiree who did this in 2006 and didn't do anything else, which is a real shame because this is one of my favorites. It has a lot of memorable moments in Rika history; Rika "going ganguro" in the H!M skit corner, "Trance Charmy", Rika with her famous wota Kagaku on Utaban (who was a producer of the show who's focal point was how much he loved Rika), etc. There are a few clips from PVs in there, but most of it's behind the scenes things and things from TV shows showing off the goofy and loveable Rika that the fans of her love.

So yeah, enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment